Thrive Local Marketing Strategies is an Internet marketing firm based in Oxford, Georgia. We provide marketing solutions that help our clients improve the way they generate leads and revenue. No matter how modest your enterprise is, we will use our skills to enhance your marketing and to reach out to more of your customers than previously imagined.
While we generally serve all small businesses, Thrive Local Marketing Strategies specializes in supporting construction-related contractors, such as those involved in asbestos abatement and mold remediation. Regardless of whether you are a contractor, a dentist, franchise owner, or a professional, you can trust our competence to craft the right marketing solutions for your business.
As your marketing consultant, we help you by listening to your specific marketing requirements. Moreover, we research about your target market, and with your specifications, we formulate marketing solutions that serve your needs. We effectively represent your brand by publishing content under your business’ name.
We offer web design, website audits, search engine optimization, local marketing, social media marketing, pay per click marketing, and online reputation management services. If you want your business to benefit from the sheer marketing potential of the Web, you can count on us.
Ronnie Reece, CEO
Ronnie Reece is the CEO of Thrive Local Marketing Strategies, and has been in the website development industry for over five years. Along the way, he discovered internet marketing and search optimization, and he now helps small businesses with the digital marketing strategies he has learned. Ronnie is passionate about his work, and is more than willing to help businesses with their marketing campaigns on the Web.
Our company tackles each project we take using a tried-and-tested methodology:
- Assessing the client’s needs, researching the client’s target market, studying the client’s industry.
- Developing an action plan based on the initial assessment, forming a rough draft of the marketing solution needed.
- Implementing the plan created, with approval from the client.
- Reporting the results of the solution.
- Measuring the results of the marketing solution, making sure to take note of any adjustments that can be made to make the solution better.
- Improvement of the solution, depending on the results. If needed, we can assess the issue once more and start anew with an even better solution.
We handle all our projects, big or small, in the same meticulous manner. Rest assured that we will work our hardest to ensure that the solutions we provide truly work for you.
As our way of showing our clients that we are making real marketing solutions, we maintain a dashboard system. This system allows you to monitor our progress with your solutions, as well as access all the data about your campaign, including statistics. Our dashboard ensures that everyone is on the same page, and that the project’s goals are met in time.